Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My daily glucose levels and insulin intake

The link below shows my daily glucose levels and insulin intake since the day after I got out of the hospital. As you can see, after about a month on the diet it was as if someone hit a switch and I immediately had to start reducing my dosage and my sugar levels were better regulated. Nothing had changed in my diet or lifestyle when this change occurred. I will continue to update this document with my glucose levels for those who wish to follow my progress. I couldn't figure out how to make the link below a hyperlink so just copy the link and paste it in your web browser. I'm new to this...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiLEXyhjQnACdHM5UzhkUVcwbjZ1WW0ybEVEdkRKN3c&usp=sharing

3 comments:

  1. You are my hero and my inspiration!!! Day 2 on my GAPS diet. I am hungry, but thankful for peanut butter:) Green juice this morning with kale and spinach from the garden plus a carrot or two. Yummy salmon for dinner last night. I don't expect any drastic changes in insulin dosage for a time, but I know this is what I need to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you are doing it! I will be sure the keep this chart updated for you. I wasn't expecting any changes in my insulin intake for several more months but it has been a very exciting surprise!

      Delete
  2. when you said, "the day after you got out of the hospital", is that when you where first diagnosed? Therefore, you were diagnosed and then left the hospital and immediately went on GAPS diet?

    ReplyDelete